AN ECONOMICAL AND SUSTAINABLE LANDSCAPING SOLUTION
If you’re a homeowner in the Okanagan, you know all too well how important it is to conserve water. Xeriscaping is the art of using stones and drought-tolerant paths to create spectacular areas around your home or business. Installing xeriscapes is an economical and sustainable way to landscape a yard that will require minimal water usage and maintenance year-round. All Kalagan Outdoor Design xeriscaping projects create areas that look beautiful while using native plants, rocks and stone.
Benefits Of Xeriscapes
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Reduces expensive monthly water bills
- Features beautiful native plants
- Save you trips to the garden store for extra fertilizer or plants
- Chemical Free Landscapes
- Reduce their outdoor water consumption by up to 50%! That’s enough savings to make any homeowner smile.
- Xeriscaping is an economical and sustainable way to landscape a yard that uses native plants and trees, stone and rock
- Benefits of xeriscapes include saving on lower monthly water bills, less weeding, maintenance, and lower environmental impact.
- By installing a xeriscape in their yards, homeowners can reduce their outdoor water consumption by up to 50%.